You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you post to the Services, and for any consequences thereof. The Content you submit, post, or display will be able to be viewed by any users of the Services and through third party services and websites. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms. What you post on WhatsHere may be viewed all around the world instantly.
You may use the Services only if you can form a binding contract with WhatsHere and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. If you are accepting these Terms and using the Services on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so. You may use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
The Services that WhatsHere provides are always evolving and the form and nature of the Services that WhatsHere provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, WhatsHere may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you.
Registration and Eligibility
* You may download, browse, and view the application content without registration, but as a condition to use full services, you are required to register with WhatsHere.
* WhatsHere reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a User Name in its sole discretion
* WhatsHere is not directed to individuals who are younger than 13 years old.
* Send, upload, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same with respect to any unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, infringing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, promotes bigotry, discrimination or violence, obscene, or otherwise objectionable content
* Transmit/Upload content or picture that may be harmful to minors
* Promote or encourage illegal activity
* Selling, exchanging or distributing to a third party the personal information, content, pictures of any person without such person's knowing and continued consent to such disclosure
1. Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users. When you sign up for or use our products, you voluntarily give us certain information. This can include your name, profile photo, comments, email address you used to sign up and the location data.
2. How do we use the information we collect?
We use the information we collect to provide our product to you and make them better, develop new products.
3. What choices do you have about your information?
* Access and change information in your profile page at any time.
* Your mobile device may provide you with choices if location is shared with us.
* You can deactivate your account at any time.
All Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. WhatsHere cannot guarantee the authenticity of any content or data which users may provide about themselves.
WhatsHere may terminate your access at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, which may result in the destruction and violation of all the information associated with your membership. If you wish to terminate your account, you may do so by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or following the instruction in the application.
You acknowledge that WhatsHere has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding which users gain access to the Service, which content you access via the service, what effects the content may have on you, how you may interpret or use the content or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the content. You release us from all liability relating to your connections and relationships with other users. You understand that we do not, in any way, screen users, nor do we inquire into the backgrounds of users or attempt to verify their backgrounds or statements. In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the Services, including, without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and any damages resulting in any way from communications or meetings with users or persons you may otherwise meet through the Services.
WhatsHere do not warrant that
* The service will be up 24/7 and secure or available every time
* The service can be discontinue anytime without user notification
* Any defect or error or bug will be corrected or fixed
* The content or data can be lost and will not be recovered though we'll try our best to do it.
* Changes requested by the user may take several minutes to propagate to all servers